”The PLUS” 3 – 9 May 2019 , Sirmione, Italy
The “The + » project is a KA1 mobility of youth workers under the Erasmus+ program, revolving around a Training course which focuses on enhanced competencies of youth workers, in general.
“The + ” aims to cultivate and enhance competencies of youth workers and their work linked to the Erasmus+ program. The project has the following objectives:
– Increasing the competence of youth workers to work in multicultural contexts
– Improving participants’ competence in using NFE in implementing educational activities
– increase the skills of youth workers in youth work with fewer opportunities
– Increasing the participants’ competence to use Erasmus + as a community development tool
– increasing the capacity of partner organizations to work in the youth field
– Providing a context for exchanging experience and exchanging best practice in the youth field.
During the 7 days of activities 20 youth workers, youth leaders, public body representatives and project managers from various countries will be part of a common setting for building strong competencies in order to obtain high quality in the implementation of future projects under Erasmus+.
The project is built on 2 learning pillars : Non formal education and Erasmus+. During these 2 modules we will build up on previous experience and go in depth into the themes.
Based on non formal education tools and methods, participants will undergo a complete process of identifying quality aspects, improve and synchronize with partners.
Participants : 2 per country
- Organization leaders
- Project coordinators
- Youth workers and similar professionals working for or with young people on different grounds
This TC is a follow up on a previous one we had last year – Level up, which was for beginner level.
The level of this TC is intermediate-experienced
Italy –Cyprus 360 euros
The place where participants will be accommodated will be a hotel in the historical center or nearby in Sirmione, on the shores of Garda Lake which is a tourist hotspot, but also a very nice city to visit and be in. In Sirmione, we will have access to beaches, historical sites and also the “Terme di Sirmione” which are various spots for spa and relax. For more info, https://www.termedisirmione.com/it/aquaria
Location: Sirmione , Italy
Application Deadline until 10.04.2019 to the following link
For any queries contact: