Name of project: Integration and social changes with ESC
Duration: 12 month
Start of project: 1.11.2019-31.10.2020
Place: Chiclana de la Frontera, province of Cadiz, Spain.
Documents to send: motivation letter and CV until 30.03.2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview for applicants: first week of April 2019
Arrabal-AID is a social and non-profit organization established in 1992 and based in Malaga and Chiclana de la Frontera, Spain. Our mission is to work with people who have risk of social exclusion, especially the most vulnerable. We promote the social integration of citizens and facilitate the employment.
The work areas of Arrabal – AID are: orientation on employment, occupational insertion, trainings and social dynamization; work with youth in education area, international exchanges; provide information and communication technology trainings and organize social development activities.
Arrabal Chiclana is also sending and receiving accredited organization for European Solidarity Corps volunteers. Since 2016 we received six EVS volunteers and currently we are looking for two ESC participants for one long-term project (application deadline – April 2019).
COMUNICATION AND MASS MEDIA AREA VACANCY
We are looking for open-minded, creative and motivated person who is passion for design, taking photos and create video. Volunteer’s main role will include all things from typical corporate style photo and video making.
Selection criteria are:
– To be between 18-30 years of age;
– To be able to communicate in English;
– Spanish language will be a plus;
– With background recording and editing videos;
– Experience with Photoshop and video making tools;
– Be able to collaborate with other organization in social communication advertising;
– Other tasks that may arise;
Professional photo camera is not necessary but will be a plus.
Capi: Center for the public access and use of Internet.
We are looking for motivated young person who is ready to work in our Center for the public access and use of Internet.
Candidate should have excellent communication skills, ready to work in international environment and teach children and adult how to use computers, basic programs (OC Linux) and help them to create CV in Spanish and English languages.
Selection criteria are:
- To be between 18-30 years of age;
- Open- minded person with excellent communication skills;
- Must have computer skills: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Package; Text processor; Excell; Power point presentation; Managing with different types of data bases, spreadsheets, all Microsoft Office features in general;
- Tutoring and facilitating course of foreign languages with different groups of adults, youth, children ect.
- Awareness campaigns, be able to promote Erasmus + programs among local young people, search for new EVS partner organizations, interaction, communication and organization of the required vacancies; to keep contact with international partners.
- Organize different activities related to social transformation and dynamization.
Please send CV and motivation letters via e-mail email@example.com with subjects COMUNICATION AND MASS MEDIA project or CAPI project.
You can obtain information about our association on our web site and YouTube channel.