“Office forward” _European Solidarity Corps, for one volunteer from Poland
“Office Forward” is going to be an educational project clearly aiming at disseminating certain skills and awareness about Youth Work among the members of the Youth Clubs but also embracing cultural awareness of young children.
Short Description: Young people can always be a valuable part of an organization; especially when it comes to new ideas and practices. Through this program the volunteers will have the chance to be involved with young people from urban and rural areas as well as learning more about our organization and its actions.
In Addition to that, we create new cooperation’s with a community center with vulnerable children where participants will be able to interact with young children. They are going to offer their knowledge and experience, enjoy the moment, and at the same time they will improve their personal and professional skills.
- Age : 18 – 30 years old
- Register at European solidarity corps platform
- Youth workers / Volunteers / Active members in a youth organization
- Motivated, multitasking and creative
- Willing to interact and learn new things
- Knowledge of the English language is a must
Profile of the participants: We are looking for creative, multitasking young people who love youth work and volunteerism.
Group age: 18 – 30
Number of participants: 3 people (1 from Poland and 2 from Serbia)
Place: Nicosia, Cyprus
Dates and duration: 6 months, Arrival 28th November 2019 and Departure 26th May 2020
Financial: Accommodation is provided. A monthly allowance will be given to the volunteers.
Travel cost: We will cover the travel cost according to the Erasmus+ financial guides.
You may find more information in the info pack.
How to participate:
- Register first at European solidarity platform: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/cas/login?loginRequestId=ECAS_LR-11381480-fi46salgBkrUjRlJewyKsSzWEDBL3sJIkzp2EvCd5GdXh2zO3GzMDmQeg7kL6M5lCnHrejj46OGjW7AuTynA1IC-jpJZscgsw0KrxeEf5XzTps-apf7WLq0ExkGQdySqy7oSaU7ev3SpXp2Kd4pzXZZO8S
- Send your CV and a motivation letter at email@example.com with the subject “Office forward”
Application deadline 15th of September
ESC Coordinator: Evie Miltiadou
Tel.: +22 323260 Fax: +357 22321979