Call for Participants- “IntegrAction”- European Voluntary Service- France
The Cyprus Youth Clubs Organisation- KOKEN and Eurocircle offer an opportunity to a young person from Cyprus to participate at the European Voluntary Service project in Marseille, France in order to support the European Direct Information Center’s team in their new challenge. The project involves in total 2 volunteers, one from Cyprus and one from Greece.
Eurocircle joined the European Direct Information Centers network in January 2018, therefore there are some new challenges and duties that young people will be of great help.
The organisation’s new mission in this frame is to:
– Answer general questions of the citizens regarding Europe (EU rights, funding opportunities, etc)
– Help citizens to become more familiar with the structure and development of the European Union (For instance, to explain the role of the European Parliament, encourage citizens to vote, etc)
– Be a resource center with EU documents and publications
– Inform about events, workshops etc, organized in PACA and related to EU
– Promote projects financed by EU in our region
– Organize events to promote Europe or inform about Europe ( debates, workshops, etc)
– Promote active European citizenship
– Encourage the debate on EU, collect the opinions of the citizens and relay them to the European institutions
The activities will be adapted regarding the profile and interests of the volunteer.
Profile of the participants: We are looking for a creative, multitasking young person who loves youth work and volunteerism.
Group age: 18 – 30
Number of participants: 1 person
Place: Marseille, France
Dates and duration: 9 months, April 2018 to December 2018
Contact person: Theognosia Petrou
Address: P.O Box 28536, 2080 Nicosia, Cyprus
E – mail: email@example.com
Tel.: +357 22323260 Fax: +357 22321979
Financial Aspects: Food and accommodation are FREE. A monthly allowance of 150 euros will be given to the volunteers. 210 euros extra will be given for food money.
Language: French Language Classes will be offered for free.
Travel cost: The travel cost is covered according to the rules of the programme.
Safety & Insurance: Will also be covered by the organisation.
You may find more information in the info pack.
How to participate: Send your CV and a motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “EVS in France”.
Deadline: 9th of March 2018