The “+ Employability” project is a KA1 mobility of youth workers under the Erasmus+ program, revolving around a Training course and a Follow-up seminar which focuses on enhanced competencies of youthworkers working with youth in the field of employability and personal development.
+ Employability aims to cultivate and enhance competencies of youthworkers in their work linked to employability, preferably in the context of Erasmus+ programme. The project has the following objectives:
– to improve competencies of participants in using Erasmus+ as a tool for increasing employability
– to improve knowledge of participants in the use of NFE approaches and methods to enhance transversal skills for young people’s employability
– to improve competences of trainees in designing and implementing educational activities focusing on increase of cognitive skills for increasing employability
– to strengthen skills of participants in conducting projects involving young people with fewer opportunities and multicultural groups;
– to share good practices among partner organizations and improve the quality of youth work in the field of employability
During the 10 days of activities, structured in 2 international meetings 20 youth workers, youth leaders, public body representatives and project managers from various countries will contribute in the realization of new NFE material, methods, approaches, focused on youth empowerment and development of employability skills on young people which will be collected during the training course and shared online afterwards.
All the activities will be based on active participation and non formal education methods such as focus group, brainstorming, simulation, role games with the aim to facilitate group dynamics, learning and sharing of best practices. Participants will contribute in the creation of adapted NFE material, methods, approaches, focused on youth empowerment and development of employability.
Participants : 2 per country
- Age 18-40
- Highly motivated participants
- Intermediate level of English language
- After sélection the participants must be able to follow the email and documents sent by the organizers under KOKEN assistance.This preparation period is highly relevant as it will constitute the basis for the TC activities
- During the training course they will develop an educational activities for youth focused on raising employability ( such us creating an educational game/boardgame/workshop/NFE tool/learning activity curricula etc) to be used and developed in their own
- Being able to participate in the follow up programme in Italy in Sabionetta during the dates 3-5 July or 10-12 July 2019 (still needs to be confirmed)
Reinbursement for the dates 12-20/5/2019
Norway Cyprus €530
Airports: Oslo, Bergen
We kindly suggest lufthasa, wiz air, Aystrian airlines
From Larnaca to Oslo and then Bergen by train costs approximately €70 one way in duration of 5-6 hours
Food and Accomodation is free
Hotel: Klosterhagen Hotel in Bergen https://klosterhagenhotell.no/en/ Strangehagen 2, 5011 Bergen. The hotel is actually one of 25 hotels in Norway who has received TripAdvisor’s Travellers Choice 2019 for “Best Service”!
From the airport participants can use the Light Rail Bybanen, which has the last stop fairly close to the hotel – about 5 minutes walk. Please check the hotel’s website for further information and interesting places in the vicinity.
Application deadline: 16.04.2019