Tools for Innovation, Environment and Entrepreneurship Education –TIE3″
Poland-City of Lodz
From 8th to 15th January 2019
The summary of the project:
«Tools for Innovation, Environment and Entrepreneurship Education – TIE3» is a 7 days training course creating ties in environmental and sustainable development among 9 Organizations from Poland, Italy, Spain, Cyprus, Greece, Latvia, Romania, Germany and Belgium.
The training course aims are:
– To Tailor-make concrete tools for learning and envision impact activities aimed at boosting knowledge and entrepreneurship education in the field of environment and sustainable development
– Explore the concept of sustainable development and its different dimensions (economic, environmental, social – which are in line with the Europe 2020 priorities for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth)
– Foster the quality of youth work and its quality in line with the Agenda 2020 and 2030
– Identify factors of living well in different European regions and countries, and didactic material and examples of good practice in the field and experience of the partnership
– Share ideas and raise awareness about «green approaches» in the daily life
– Trains youth workers to understand and critically analyze environmental problems and conflicts within specific local and European contextes
– Impact our local communities with a healthier approach to sustainable development, including the creation of focused policies for our territory and countries
– Multiply the effects and benefits of the Erasmus+ Programme through quality youth work.
The project is based on the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations and the Agenda 2030, the European Commission approaches to environment and the special focus on the EXPO 2022 Łódź.
3 youth worker’s educators and interested people in gaining knowledge about digital
The most important is the motivation, the will to learn and share and to be open for international team work.
The age of the participants is 18+
The working language is English, so the participants should be able to communicate in English.
Accommodation and food
The hosting organization will organize the accommodation
and covers the costs of accommodation and food.
The project is financed by The Erasmus + programme. The travel ticket must not exceed the amount of 360 euros. The participants individually cover the amount of the ticket and the hosting organization will proceed to a refund. Please keep the boarding passes and receipts of any other forms of transportation will be use during the travelling days .
Application Deadline until 30/11/18
For any queries contact: