If everybody wants to be young / it’s time to take youth serious»
Training Course in- Berlin
From 8th until 17th of December 2018
This project aims to:
– Raise awareness on the importance of digital skills and the Internet for self-development and creation.
-Gain knowledge about different digital tools
– Empower youth workers to use different digital skills in the process of inclusion of marginalized youth.
The training course will be implemented in 3 phases:
- Exploring the needs of the youth through sharing experience by the participants
- Presentation and exchange of digital tools
- Applications and creation strategies/plans for using the digital tools in the inclusion processes.
For this training course are invited:
– Two youth worker’s, educators and interested people in gaining knowledge about digital tools
-Have motivation, the will to learn and share and to be open for international team work.
The age of the participants is 18+
The working language is English, so the participants should be able to communicate in English.
Accommodation and food
The hosting organization will organize the accommodation in the hostel «Pro Social» in Berlin-Marzahn and covers the costs of accommodation and food.
The project is financed by The Erasmus + program. The travel ticket must not exceed the amount of 360 euros. The participants individually cover the amount of the ticket and the hosting organization will proceed to a refund. Please keep the boarding passes and receipts of any other forms of transportation will be use during the travelling days .
Eligibility criteria for participating to this program
All the participants that are confirmed to join the program
-Write a small paragraph and attached some photos concerning their earned knowledge
-Make a small presentation to your organization about it
Application Deadline until 16/11/18
For any queries contact: